Order online now!
Master Detective November 2020
Sixty years ago this month, in November 1960, 18-year-old Francis Forsyth, a former grammar school boy, was executed at Wandsworth Prison in south London. Forsyth, part of a gang which attacked 23-year-old trainee engineer Allan Jee, claimed he had only kicked his victim in the head to “shut him up.” Distinguished figures of the day lined up to oppose the execution. Were they right to do so? Read this issue’s “When We Hanged An 18-Year-Old” and decide for yourself.
In October 2004 a brutal double-murder would be added to the list of Scotland’s most shocking killings. Shaun Alexander was out for revenge against his estranged wife Nicola and her new boyfriend. Find our all about it in “Bloodbath In A Garden Hot Tub”.
Highlights this issue include:
* A Family Killing With No Honour
* European Crime Report: “Why Did He Keep Wilma’s Head?” “Twelve Years For Killing The President’s Son,” “Suzanne’s Body Found By Cave Explorers,” “Strange Goings-On In The Loo”
* When We Hanged An 18-Year-Old
* Scotland’s Classic Cases: Bloodbath In A Garden Hot Tub
* A Golden Age…For Murder: Croydon Killer Murdered The Wrong Couple
* Killers Released To Kill Again: The ‘Sinister Side’ Of Ramsey Shannon
* Millionaire’s Night Of Taunting And Torture
* A Cab Ride To The Gallows
* Mystery Of Four Dead In Parked Car
* MD Forum: Meet Audrey – A Smile On Her Face, A Smoking Gun In Her Hand