Order online now!
Master Detective December 2023
Kim Galbraith was a killer, there was no doubt about that. But why had she done it? Her husband Ian was slain with a bullet in the head as he slept. When the case came to court, Kim’s lawyers sought a verdict of culpable homicide. Why? Because of the years of sexual abuse Kim had had to contend with at home. But the path to justice would be a long one. Read “Scotland’s Classic Cases: Kim Changed The Law By Killing Her Husband” in this issue.
Next, to Ukraine and the case of Tamara Ivanyutina. Most of us like to settle a disagreement over a cup of tea. Tamara, however, didn’t think like that – and the consequences were devastating. See this issue’s report “International Casebook Of Women Executed For Their Crimes – Death Was Tamara’s Family Business”.
Finally, to the US and the deadly crimes of Leonard Lake and Charles Ng. Our report is called “British Grammar School Boy Accused Of 25 Murders”.
Highlights this issue include:
* Why Pupils Beat Their Teacher To Death
* European Crime Report: “‘Beauty Queen Told Me To Do It,’ Says Parent-Killer”; “Killer Husband Wrote To Wife: ‘God Told Me To Educate You’”
* British Grammar School Boy Accused Of 25 Murders
* Who Killed Phyllis At Caesar’s Camp?
* Scotland’s Classic Cases: Kim Changed The Law – By Killing Her Husband
* The Whitechapel Murders: When The “Ripper” Turned Strangler
* MD Forum: Two On The Gallows For Bermuda’s Last Hangings
* International Casebook Of Women Executed For Their Crimes: Death Was Tamara’s Family Business
* Legendary Drummer Stabbed His Mother Again And Again