Obsessive killer Tracy Kauffman poses with a gun in a remarkable image accompanying Trip To Vegas…
True Detective March 2018
Obsessive killer Tracy Kauffman poses with a gun in a remarkable image accompanying Trip To Vegas Was A Mission To Kill. Kauffman had spent a year seething after his relationship with Phil Wells ended. Phil had left Knoxville far behind him as he sought fun in the bright lights and glitz of Las Vegas but jilted lover Kauffman was convinced that Phil had used and abused him, and taken advantage of him before moving on. Exactly when the photograph of Kauffman was taken is unknown. What is surely true is that he had brutal murder in mind as he posed with the weapon…
Crimes That Made The Headlines – Evil Farm Hand Executed Four Victims, recounts the deadly career of psychopathic Welsh serial killer John Cooper, convicted of two horrific 1980s double-murders which shocked the nation but went unsolved for years. Following a cold case review, advancements in DNA technology enabled police to finally gather the evidence against him.
120 Were Hanged At Pentonville, brings you 10 more cases including two love tragic love triangles. One of those is the sensational Edith Thompson and Frederick Bywaters case. Don’t miss it.
We travel across the Irish sea, for Ireland’s Remarkable Case Of The Three Trials And 11 Witnesses. The Patrick Henry murder case hung on a crucial date: September 12th, 1935. If the victim was alive that day and the defendant in Belfast, the jury had to give a not guilty verdict…
Enjoy the read – and let us know what you think!
- Trip To Vegas Was A Mission To Kill
- Your Letters / More of your views
- Crimes That Made The Headlines: Evil Farm Hand Executed Four Victims
- TD’s Crime Photos
- Questions & Answers: Why They Hanged Eastbourne’s Café Killer
- America’s Most Evil: Inside The Van Of Death
- Prize Competition
- Make A Break: Wordsearch
- Hanged In Australia : Killer Cried “God Save The King” On The Gallows
- 120 Were Hanged At Pentonville – Part Four
- Ireland’s Remarkable Case Of The Three Trials And 11 Witnesses
- Execution USA