Order online now!
True Detective June 2023
Dr. Christopher Osborn was a popular physician. Hard-working and highly respected, he’d made a comfortable life for himself and his second wife, Holli (right), in an affluent suburb of Columbus, Ohio. From the outside, it appeared that life was good. But appearances can be deceptive. Was the relationship between the two coming to an end? When Dr. Osborn was found shot dead in his bed on the morning of July 18th, 2018, his troubled wife soon found herself under investigation. Read “Holli’s Husband Died In His Sleep – But Not Peacefully” in this issue for the full story.
Rena Salmon and her husband Paul had met as teenagers in the army – and their relationship became a romantic one. Years later, after their marriage broke down, she decided to put to use a skill she had learned while in the forces. As a corporal she had been adept at handling weapons and was renowned as a sharp-shooter with a submachine-gun. When she headed up to London armed with a shotgun, her love rival Lorna Stewart was her intended target. Don’t miss “Crimes That Made The Headlines – ‘Hallo, Rena. Have You Come To Shoot Me?’
“America’s Most Evil – Horror Of The Bronx Serial Killer” takes us to the New York City of the late 1980s and early 1990s, when a serial rapist and killer was bringing terror to the borough. An exhaustive investigation would eventually lead police to a cab driver with a connection to all of the victims.
Highlights this issue include:
* Holli’s Husband Died In His Sleep – But Not Peacefully
* Crimes That Made The Headlines: “Hallo Rena. Have You Come To Shoot Me?”
* America’s Most Evil: Horror Of The Bronx Serial Killer
* Englishmen Came To Rape, Torture And Kill
* Hanged In Australia: Western Australia’s “Ghost Town” Murder
* Toy Boy Lover Had A Grave Waiting For Norma
* Death In The Line Of Duty: Part 6
* Execution USA
* Questions & Answers: Who Shot Cyclist Bella –And Why?