Iftikhar and Farzana Ahmed have been jailed for a very long time in a trial that pitted daughter against daughter and husband against wife.
Master Detective November 2012
Iftikhar and Farzana Ahmed have been jailed for a very long time in a trial that pitted daughter against daughter and husband against wife. But one vital question persists: how many households like the Ahmeds’ remain and how long will it be until another “honour” killing comes before the courts?
The execution of Pedro Medina had gone wrong, terribly wrong. “It was something entirely out of the ordinary,” a spokesman for the department of corrections admitted. “I have witnessed eleven executions and I have never seen anything like what I saw this morning.” Read the details in part seven of Drama In The Death House
what else can you find in Master Detective November?
* Why mum and dad killed their daughter
* Case of the Russell Crowe scientist and the deadly cleaning lady
* Tynemouth mystery of the killer in the fog
* One Life Of Crime: The genius inside a serial killer
* MD Forum: The samaritan who killed
* Part 7 of Drama In The Death House: “Smoke streamed from the mask followed by sparks and flames”
* European Crime Report – “Sex killer Wolfgang wore a bra and knickers”
* Bones in a Blackburn backyard
* Thirty Years Ago In Crime
* Mid-life crisis murder
* Viewpoint, Competition and much more